This very practical active subwoofer mounts directly inside the spare wheel. Fits spare wheels 15" and larger. Adds low frequency support to systems where visible subwoofer installs are undesireable and space is of a premium. Mounts without modification to the OEM bolt mount for the spare wheel with a bolt going through the center of the subwoofer (yes, it is designed with an opening through the center). The solid, cast aluminum construction ensures resonance-free operation.
An upgraded version of the AST-11TV4, this unit has double the amplification power, even beefier speaker and construction for that extra oomph.
The 11" driver works well in delivering enough punch and digs down to 25 Hz. This subwoofer carries multiple EMMA awards and is used even in competition cars in the OEM class.
Manufacturer provided specs:
- Power: 500W RMS
- Fs: 25 Hz
- Frequency range: 25Hz-300Hz
- Cone: Rubber edge fiberglass cone
- Cone diameter: 11"
- Input: RCA low level, high level
- Input sensitivity: low level 140mV-5.4V, high level 280mV-10.8V
- LPF: 50-200Hz
- Phase switch: 0-180 degrees
- Bass boost: +12 dB variable
- Subsonic filter: 25Hz
- 1x Subwoofer unit, amplified
- 1x Remote control knob with an integrated cable
- 1x Mounting bolt and adapter
- 2x Spare 15A fuses
- 1x Power plug
- 1x Input wiring loom