Good things sometimes come in small packages. An amazingly compact 2-channel amplifier that packs some punch. Use it to overpower your tweeters, to easily add mids to your 2-way front stage or when space is at premium to power your midbass or components, this little guy does it all. It can even run your IB subs with its 250W bridged at 4 Ohm. Its output power doesn't vary with the power supply voltage, so it doesn't mess up your perfectly tuned balance - courtesy of its regulated power supply stage. Ground lifted input to avoid those pesky alt noises present in some lesser systems. All in a box with less footprint than a CD.
It even has a consistent black brushed aluminum look with the DST 2nd gen amplifiers so the combination works very consistently.
Handmade in Italy.
Manufacturer provided specs:
- Power supply voltage range: 10-16V DC, regulated power supply
- Output power RMS @ 4 Ohm 10-16V: 100W x 2
- Output power RMS @ 2 Ohm 10-16V: 130W x 2
- Output power RMS @ 4 Ohm bridged 10-16V: 250W x 1
- Overall efficiency: 87%
- THD: 0.026%
- Frequency response: 5-40000 Hz
- Input sensitivity line level: 0.5-5V
- Input sensitivity high level: 1.6-20V
- Crossover settings: OFF / LP / HP (80Hz fixed)
- Dimensions: 109x95x40mm
- Weight: 300g
- Input: 2x RCA, 2x high level
- Power on options: 12V remote / high level detection
- External 30A fuse required
- 1x Amplifier
- 2x Plug-in wiring harnesses for input, output and power
- 1x Instructions